RSS

Saturday 11 February 2012

inspired Dip Dye hair

11 February 2011
hello people~
its been a time i neglected my blog
after i went to Bangkok holiday with friend.
i enjoy my trip there :)

the day before Chinese New Year,
i went to saloon at section2 with boyfie.
i dip dye my hair pink while my boyfie bleach his hair.
 the reason why i wanted to dip dye my hair because
i was inspired by this ..


so nice right ? :D
but i do scare that somehow it will look LALA -.-
but after that,
i saw Chuckei blog,

she dip dye her hair as well and i do agree with what she said,
we should try everything when we're still young.
when we grow older,
there's no reason for us to do so anymore.

Don't judge me because i live in my own way.
Haters will hate everything that you do,
So, why we care ? ;)
Maybe they just jealous ? No guts ?
Alright! Alright!
They just gonna deny it . Whatever ;)

for anyone out there that like it,
do have a try :)
move a step to make it difference.

below are some picture that i get from internet :P




♡TEEHEE♥ 
till then, xoxo .

No comments:

Post a Comment