RSS

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Dinner with beloved one ♥


26 December 2011
had a belated Christmas dinner with my boyfie at
Rendezvous Steak House (相见欢西餐).
this is the second time i been here.
cozy environment with some colorful light
all over the restaurant .

besides, you can choose either to have a seat
under the big tree, inside a big cage or even at a swing.
that's make this restaurant look special.

the price of food that served here was affordable
and the food is not very awesome but its was consider nice and sinful :)
*what you pay, what you get*

while waiting for our food to be served,
boyfie and i keep on take picture for each other .

let the picture do the talking :)
 that's me with my new hair color and haircut .
chop off my long fringe and actually i planned to dye red color
but due to last time i dyed before but the color faded after few weeks
i choose to dye copper brown at the end :)
red make my skin look fairer but at the same time, it looks LALA -.-

 this is my boyfie, Kenny Chee
*in case you're my first time reader*
with his signature pose :)

 we're sitting at couple sit which only fit two people in one table.

spot my ring?
i saw this ring at F21 and in love with it
but too bad, i couldn't fit the ring.
it was too big for my finger
but boyfie still bought for me because i like it.
now i need to wear a tighter ring after this to make sure this ring wont drop out :x


 do you prefer me in straight fringe or long-sided fringe?

 my boyfie definitely look like a kid in this photo xD

 edited by yours truly :)

 i like this photo a lot .
good angle wasn't ? :D
*you better say euu like it! xD*

 big hand babyy :0
*haha*

 waiting for my foood !!!!

boyfie playing with my face :(
but it looks nice :)

 i'm still waiting for my food and im HUNGRYY! :(
*capture with flash on*

 we was like 'why you so slow, why you no fast?!'
*hahaha*

after waiting for 15-18 minutes,
finally our food is arrived.
but the speed was acceptable because
the restaurant was full house as its on Public Holiday on that day :)

 i've ordered a sizzling lamb chop with grilled tiger prawn . (RM25++)
*thats what im holding :D*

boyfie food haven't served yet
so he's trying to steal my FOOOOD!
*hahaha*
at the end, i only gave him a grilled tiger prawn.
 *LOL . just kidding :)*
his food came right after me :)

he ordered Marmalade Chicken Chop. (RM15++)

seriously, the portion for my food is too much
while portion of boyfie food is small. LOL
i gave him a piece of lamb chop because there were two piece in my plate
and also 2 stick of grilled tiger prawn because i got four of it.

Suprising-ly, i'm damn freaking FULL even though i share with my boyfie
and my tummy is bloating .
maybe because his marmalade is too cheesy which cause me feel very full.
*hahaha*

conclusion,
it was a satisfy dinner
for both of us and we will definitely come again :)

and i feel very happy cause my boyfie bring me here.
during this christmas, i dont need any expensive/branded stuff from him.
i just want a simply dinner for only both of us and thats more than enough :)


Rendezvous Steak Garden
Address: 14, Jln. Kampung Pandan, 55100 K.Lumpur. 
(On the left just off bulatan kampung pandan - heading towards Kampung Pandan) 



♡TEEHEE♥ 
till then, xoxo .

No comments:

Post a Comment