RSS

Monday 12 December 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 12.12.2011
this gonna be a random post of mine.
according to all my previous blog post,
i actually never wrote anything instead of shopping? food?
but today im gonna write something different.
maybe imma describe it as a way of appreciation to my dear friends :)

i've been in this college since 2010,
this semester is tougher than the other
but thanks god, 
there's some angel  real friend accompany me to go through this though time
which is my group member that include my boyfriend, Kenny
and my BFF (chelsea, stephy and carmen)

we were a group in all of our group assignment
and if i said, "everything is smooth and steady"
you know IM ACTUALLY LYING!
you gotta know that nothing is perfect from the starting.

everyone have the right to express out what they feel,
whether its disappointing or emo while doing group assignment.
but we gotta know that, EVERYONE GOT THEIR OWN WEAKNESS!

recently,
there was an assignment which may lead us to repeat our course
due to late submission because of a lack of communication in our group.

some said is his fault but actually im not helping any side,
but i really never heard anything about the submission and
even re-check the whatsapp and i see nothing about the submission stuff.
im not gonna blame anyone but MYSELF! #seriously
as i should ask instead acting like i shall just do my part and that's enough.

im as one of the member should re-confirm everything
as it was a part of my responsibility.
at here, i wish my group member could forgive each of us
and not blaming other (so far no one blaming each other laa xD)
#justsaying

there was 3 more assignment in our hand
while 2 assignment is totally done.

Although we face a lot of problem in assignment,
but i can see that we are helping each other to work it out.
i believe we can keep on going and wont give up
to make everything done in time :)

I also hope every each of us wont give up on each other,
practice make perfect
and as Stephy said, diamond represent friends.

i was being barred from a subject
and my classmate Elvis and Sam volunteer to help me out, 
solving the problem as its my first time being barred :(

they tell me what to do,
where should i hand in the letter and so on.
im really feel grateful that actually we're still caring each other
even we're less talking compare with last few semester :)

its not easy to get to know some precious friend
that you can say anything out to them without hiding secret.
we share and solve our problem together
which make our friendship more everlasting.

I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

 
sharing this song for all of you guys who ever face some problem
and feeling like giving up. 
always remember that,  
Like a rainbow after the rain, there's always a good thing after the pain:)

♡TEEHEE♥ 
till then, xoxo .

No comments:

Post a Comment